Saturday, December 29, 2007

Things just didnt turn out like wad i expected. Thought after joinning strings le my sight rate can get better and that i can go back to PA, nt feeling i'm a nobody. But well, today went back, kana scolded wif ppl looking at why i cant play. WA! Cant take it. Conductor scolded me also lol, next practice wana hear me play the most difficult piece out. That's the dai jia i have to pay for joinning payco. It's never that easy to stay in the orchestra esp for some1 like me hAha. And because i cant play mon have to go back practise lol, hope everything will turn out well. I wish i could somehow shine a little bit too. Sigh. Went back for the first time den kana so many scoldings. Worse thing is when president told me: "See! Small kids(pri sch kids) like them also practise until so much better than u liao." den another girl say:" pls don say till we're nt as good as him, we're always better." LOL. WA LORD i'm so disappointed now la. Sian diao. Sigh. Hope everything will go on well from tml. Cello cello cello!!! Gives me so many troubLES! HA.

No comments: